Your Ad Here

TrafficRevenue

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Great way to earn passive income from out going traffic of website using Exit Junction

Exit Junction program is non-intrusive monetization program for webmasters and it works along with other publisher program. Just sign up with Exit Junction and get your linking code from there to paste it at the html header of your site. When a visitor reaches your site from a search engine, they will be redirected to Exit Junction page when they hit the ‘back’ button of their browser. This is a great way to monetize your site without having to drop other publisher program. You get paid no matter where your visitors come from; ie it covers every country. Exit Junction also gives you a choice of payment by cheque or paypal with a payout as low as $25. Registration is free. Aprroval is really fast. I got my account approved with one day, even when I submitted my application during the weekend on Saturday! Signing up is as easy as ABC! No hassle at all!
Check out this great up rising monetization program. Click the icon below for free sign up!


ExitJunction.com  - Make Money From Your Exit Traffic!

3 comments:

CheaHS@n said...

Pete thanks shall sign up asap.

CheaHS@n said...

Pete kamsia

Nur affinah said...

I have gone through your site information and it is the same opportunity that I was looking for. The facilities, the process that what you are offering are perfectly matched to my Expectation & very soon you will get Response from my side.


Work From Home

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails